In an event where your client sign up for their own Twilio account, here's how to use the client's own Twilio account for the location:
1. Go to the Agency view > Settings > Phone System
2. If the location already has a Twilio SID generated, we can click Update Credentials by clicking the three dots on the right to delete the connection:
3. If the account SID and auth token provided by your client is a Twilio Subaccount, you can then replace the Account SID and auth token here.
If the account SID and auth token provided by your client is a Twilio Master account, it's best to integrate with the subaccount.
How to create a subaccount inside Twilio:
1. Click the Account dropdown on the top right > Subaccounts
2. Click on Create subaccount
3. Type the location company name here and click Create subaccount
Once the subaccount is created, click the Account Name to go inside the subaccount.
4. Copy the Account SID and auth token to the HighLevel Twilio settings:
Please reach out to Twilio support to help move the numbers if the number was in the master Twilio account: