Keep your sub-account admins and users empowered and updated with their account performance by sending them daily, weekly, or monthly reports.
This feature is only available on the Pro Plan ($497/month , $4970/year
Covered in this Article
What is a Report Scheduler, and what benefits does it bring?
Report Scheduler is a feature that helps Agency Owners schedule email reports for their clients daily, weekly, or monthly to help them track their performance and statistics (sub-accounts). It also tracks the post-report delivery activity.
The Report Scheduler offers several benefits for Agencies and their sub-account admins and users, making it a valuable tool for staying informed and empowered. These benefits include:
- Automation: The Report Scheduler automates sending reports, eliminating the need for manual intervention and saving time for businesses and their sub-account admins.
- Customization: Users can configure the frequency, date, and time for report delivery, ensuring that the recipients receive relevant and up-to-date information at the desired intervals.
- Consistent Updates: By sending reports on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis, sub-account admins and users stay informed about their account performance, allowing them to make data-driven decisions and track progress.
- Centralized Information: The Report Scheduler consolidates information from various dashboards, providing a comprehensive view of account performance in a single, easy-to-digest report.
- Improved Communication: By sending scheduled reports to sub-account admins and users, businesses foster better communication and collaboration within their teams, ensuring everyone is on the same page regarding account performance.
- Enhanced Engagement: Regularly receiving reports can help keep sub-account admins and users engaged with their accounts, encouraging them to stay proactive and take necessary actions to improve performance.
- Easy Monitoring: The Report Scheduler allows businesses to monitor post-report delivery activity, such as open rates and click-through rates, providing insights into how recipients engage with the reports and identifying areas for improvement.
What reports are sent using the Report Scheduler feature?
These reports include the following dashboards:
- Deal Overview
How to schedule?
Reports can be sent by navigating the Agency Sidebar> Sub Accounts> Clicking on Reports.
Click on the Schedule button in the top right corner.
Add the 'Email Subject' for the email report along with the other configurations and hit 'Schedule'
Multiple Test Emails can be entered by dropping in a comma and a space in between.
Once you hit Schedule, it will ask you whether you want to schedule the same email reports for other sub-accounts:
If you toggle it on, it will ask you which sub-accounts you want to enable it for.
Once you confirm that, it will show you a popup showing the names of the location where the same schedule was enabled.
When you enable this report for other sub-accounts, this email will be scheduled to the configured business email of that sub-account (Settings> Business Profile> Business Email)
It will also be scheduled to be sent to the admins. If you want to add or remove any recipients, you need to go to the Reports view of that sub-account and 'Edit Schedule'
How to pause a scheduled report?
If you want to pause the report for a sub-account, click on the icon next to the 'Edit Schedule' button. Emails won't be sent to any receipts when the report schedule is paused.
When are reports delivered?
When you schedule a report, you are asked to pick:
Frequency: This defines the frequency at which
Date: This defines the date from which the report delivery will start
Time: This defines when the report will reach the recipients' inboxes. The report will get delivered in the sub-accounts timezone.
Where can I see the report summary?
Scroll to the bottom of your Report screen to see the email-ids to which the email report was sent.