Maximize your profit by adding In-App Upsells to your product My Library Page. Your customers can choose to purchase additional offers(s) or products from the My Library Page
In this article:
- What is In-App Upsell?
- Adding an In-App Upsell?
- How-to add your In App-Upsell to an Offer:
- Customizing an In-App Upsell Checkout Page
- Preview Your In-App Upsell
- Editing Your In-App Upsell
- Removing In-App Upsell
What is In-App Upsell?
An In-App Upsell is used as a way to sell another Offer or product from my library page after the initial Offer has been purchased.
Course takers will see locked products or course bundles on the my library page where they can make a purchase
Adding an In-App Upsell?
How-to add your In App-Upsell to an Offer:
Step 1: First, Create an offer. (Help Doc)
Step 2: Then, return to your "Offers Dashboard" and select the "Offer" you wish to attach your Upsell to.
Step 3: Go to the Upsell section and click the "+ Add Upsell Offer" button.
Step 4: Select between In-App upsell or One-click upsell
Step 5: In the dropdown menu, select the Offer you want to use as the Upsell.
Step 6: Customize the Upsell page to your liking
Note: Be sure to activate the upsell and save it.
Note: Multiple In-App upsells can be added to an offer
Customizing an In-App Upsell Checkout Page
There are multiple elements that you can customize in the upsell checkout page to suit your brand identity.
To customize an Upsell checkout page:
Step 1: Click on the customization button in the list view
Step 2: Apply customizations in the customizations section on the left of the page.
Step 3: Click on save to apply the customizations to the Upsell checkout page (Top right).
Preview Your In-App Upsell
View your upsell purchase experience by clicking the "preview" icon on the list view or to the right of your Upsell customizations page
Preview your Upsell page from within the builder
Editing Your In-App Upsell
How-to edit your upsell:
- Step 1: Click the Upsell attached to your Offer within your Offer Builder.
- Step 2: Then, in the Upsell page, select the name of the Upsell you wish to edit.
- Step 3: Edit the Upsell page/ Change your Upsell offer
Removing In-App Upsell
- Step 1: Click Offers.
- Step 2: Select the Offer in which you'd like to remove the Upsell.
- Step 3: Go to the Upsell section on the Offer page and click on three dots.
- Step 4: Select "delete" to remove an upsell offer