In a continued effort to improve the calendar feature from August 2022, several optimizations have occurred. Please find below the changes that have been introduced
* "Team" calendars are now referred to as "Group"
* Adding a Group calendar is now done within the calendars settings tab
* Users are directly added to their respective Calendars within the Team & Event Step in the calendar modal.
* The two options for assigning contacts (listed below) have moved to the Confirmation tab
- Assign contacts to their respective calendar team members each time an appointment is booked
- Skip assigning contact if the contact has already an assigned user
Creating a Group Calendar
Head into the location settings > Calendars > Click on "+ Add Group" and label the group name, description, and slug > Save
Add User(s) to the Group Calendar
Click on "+ New Calendar" > "1. Team & Event Setup" > "+ Add User"
Assigning User(s) within the Group Calendar
Within the calendar setup modal head over to the "3. Confirmation" tab > Select the assigned options by clicking on the checkboxes