Activate Email Validation to have MailGun validate your new emails automatically inside the CRM.
Activating email validation in the CRM will incur costs from MailGun in your MailGun account. Email validation is a paid service and is charged at $0.012 / email - Check MailGun for pricing.
Covered in this Article:
We will re-validate all emails every two months as emails go valid/invalid occasionally.
How to enable Email validation in the CRM:
1. Click on Switch to Agency View
2. Click on Settings
4. Enable Email Validation by clicking on the toggle in front of the desired sub-account:
Email validation is a paid service and is charged at $0.012 / email
How to enable Email re-validation in the CRM:
1. Once you are in the agency view, click on Sub-Accounts
2. Search by the sub-account name
3. Click on the sub-account name
4. Scroll down to Email Advanced Settings > Enable Re-validation for 90 days
How does email validation work?
Email validation validates new contacts when entering the system for the first time (form, survey, calendars, chat widget) or when sending a new email after enabling email validation.
Head into the contact record >scroll down the right side > click the envelope icon.
- Green = Valid
- Red = Invalid, too old, previously bounced, unsubscribed, etc. The error would specify why the Email is invalid.